What does this mean?

So anyways, a continuation of this thread I made earlier:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t77563/

A coles notes version is basically this girl and I started flirting a little bit and I suspected she was interested. After getting to know her a little bit I was also attracted to her. Just about then I thought she was interested in another guy that worked there, but now I know for sure there is nothing going on between them.

So far I only see her at work, and while were at work we're always bantering and laughing having a good time. She's a cashier, and I work on the floor as a sales person. She calls me a lot from the cashier phone when no customers are around just to chat and have fun. At the work party the usual talking and bantering insued and again it felt like a good time. She usually is scheduled the same weekday night I work, but the last couple times she has either been sick or scheduled a different day. So tonight she actually called work from her house so we could chat for a bit while the store wasn't busy. We were talking for about 5-10 minutes, so I casually asked her if she had MSN. The idea was that I wanted to have some sort of relation with her outside of work so I could see where it could go. So after asking for her email, she said "oh I shouldn't give it to you because it's a really stupid name and you'll prolly laugh" or something along those lines. I responded with like "ooooo...sounds interesting." Then she went on to say she made it a long time ago when she was like 10...then the manager came by so I had to put the phone down for a sec, and then the convo subject changed due to the interruption by the manager. So like 5 minutes after that I told her I had to go and we got off the phone.

So my question is, how come she calls me at the store just to talk to me, we always have a fun time chatting w/ each other but I casually ask for her MSN and she says "oh I shouldn't give it to you...etc" Is it possible I just missed out on her playful banter or is it what I suspect, that she's just using me for some attention when she's bored or whatever?