Help!

Marzipan

Okay, feeling really stupid here. Problem number 1. Have a slight crush on a guy but he's two years younger than me. Is that weird? dunno. Okay 2. Don't know if he really likes me that way or not? Think he does because he keeps coming out with us on outings with other people from work and I did invite him to come to a movie last weekend and it ended up just being me and him and he said he wanted to come anyway. We ended up having fun.

Today we were all supposed to go to a movie and then all the work people, except for him bailed cause of last minute stuff so it's just us two again, should I invite my other friend to come along? He said he still wanted to go but I don't know, I feel like a babbling teenager again!

I like this guy but it's only been two months and two weeks since my break up. I think I'm doing pretty good as far as that goes however I am a little nervous about being on my own with this guy, maybe I should invite another friend along?

Or should I just go for it and see how it is with just him, I mean, friends do stuff alone together too. I don't know he's kind of shy but he seems to have gotten comfortable around me. I thought I would hang out and go to our little work outings until he got comfortable enough around me and then maybe he would ask me out. I'm old fashioned that way, I don't want to be pushy and so I haven't worked up the nerve to actually ask him out on a proper date yet. Seeing as how this is all kind of accidental maybe it's an opportunity?

What do I do?

Help!

Marz

Is this the same guy as before? If it is, perhaps you should just go with the flow and see what happens.

What do you have to lose? You are in control here. You don't have to do or say or be anything you don't want to. Just relax and be yourself and if at any point you feel the situation is going somewhere you don't want it to go, just politely, but firmly right its course..

Okay, feeling really stupid here. Problem number 1. Have a slight crush on a guy but he's two years younger than me. Is that weird? dunno. Okay 2. Don't know if he really likes me that way or not? Think he does because he keeps coming out with us on outings with other people from work and I did invite him to come to a movie last weekend and it ended up just being me and him and he said he wanted to come anyway. We ended up having fun. Today we were all supposed to go to a movie and then all the work people, except for him bailed cause of last minute stuff so it's just us two again, should I invite my other friend to come along? He said he still wanted to go but I don't know, I feel like a babbling teenager again! I like this guy but it's only been two months and two weeks since my break up. I think I'm doing pretty good as far as that goes however I am a little nervous about being on my own with this guy, maybe I should invite another friend along?

Or should I just go for it and see how it is with just him, I mean, friends do stuff alone together too. I don't know he's kind of shy but he seems to have gotten comfortable around me. I thought I would hang out and go to our little work outings until he got comfortable enough around me and then maybe he would ask me out. I'm old fashioned that way, I don't want to be pushy and so I haven't worked up the nerve to actually ask him out on a proper date yet. Seeing as how this is all kind of accidental maybe it's an opportunity?

What do I do? Help! Marz

yeah it is the same guy as before and I think you're right I'm gonna go for it, what have I got to lose except another night of must see tv! What about the age difference though?

Thanks for the advice~!

marz

Is this the same guy as before? If it is, perhaps you should just go with the flow and see what happens. What do you have to lose? You are in control here. You don't have to do or say or be anything you don't want to. Just relax and be yourself and if at any point you feel the situation is going somewhere you don't want it to go, just politely, but firmly right its course..

What age difference?!!!! :)

yeah it is the same guy as before and I think you're right I'm gonna go for it, what have I got to lose except another night of must see tv! What about the age difference though? Thanks for the advice~! marz

hi marz,

bah! the age difference is nothing to worry about :)

the best relationship i've ever had was with a guy 4 years younger than me. we were totally on the same wavelength and clicked in every way....although in the end, his inability to deal with things he should have been able to deal with and his naivety broke us up.

BUT....that's not to say that the same will happen to you. just take your time, go with the flow and enjoy the ride. like any other relationship, if there are things about this guy you don't like, walk away. if you like nearly everything about him, enjoy yourself! if you don't feel ready to get involved yet, still enjoy his company....the ball is in your court.

good luck :)

p.s. record these must see tv shows in case he is a dud.