Worst case of love

Worst case I ever had was a few yrs back, it was as if the whole world stopped whenever she talked, as if the sun, stars, and moon were in alignment

Romantic "love " is a very complex emotion sometimes best avoided as the highest highs sometimes eventually produce the lowest lows

YOU WRITE: "Romantic "love " is a very complex emotion sometimes best avoided as the highest highs sometimes eventually produce the lowest lows."

Yeah, I know what you mean. It does usually work that way. But the highs are very nice...maybe worth the lows that eventually come.

There are total 12 eggs,

only 1 have different weight ( don't know more or less on weight)

using a balance and measure 3 times only,

how to found out the egg which is different in weight??

it is a very difficult maths question! no tricks!

There are many different types and "cases" of love

There is romantic love (the cheesiest), passionate love ( I like), idealistic love (most common), hedonistic love ( Freudian/Jungian? term), narcissistic love ( probably me),puppy love..many more

IMO, idealistic love is the worst case of love, and the most painful. Hedonistic is the most pleasurable, and passionate love is the most intense.

I used to think I loved only the smitten-kitten highs of love, but now I've come to embrace the fact that I like the LOWS of it too. Let's face it. Besides being some other sort of masochist. I'm also "an emotional masochist"

Though the highs make us feel alive, the lows should of all things make us feel human

------------------------------------------------------------

YOU WRITE: "Romantic "love " is a very complex emotion sometimes best avoided as the highest highs sometimes eventually produce the lowest lows." Yeah, I know what you mean. It does usually work that way. But the highs are very nice...maybe worth the lows that eventually come.

First Measure

Measure any 6 of the eggs, 3 on each side. If the scales are balanced, the rogue egg is in the unweighed pile, if unbalanced, the rogue egg is i the weighed pile. Pick the pile with the rogue egg.

Second measure

Measure 3 vs 3 of the 6 eggs you chose

Note weights - one side will be 3x, the other will be 2x+ y

Third measure

Take one egg from each side out, and swap one of the two eggs remaining on each side over

If the remaining four eggs are balanced, you know the rogue egg is amongst the two you took aside, if thats the case, then remember side from the second measure that was 3X, the egg that came from the other end was the rogue egg.

If the scales are unbalanced, one of the sides is 2X (i.e 2/3 of the 3x sides of the second measure, the rogue egg will be on the other side, and it will be the egg that was not moved if it is on the same side of the non-3x side previously, and it is the moved egg if it is on the opposite side of the 3x previously.

Voila!

Simple!

LOL

Sounds reasonable to me.

Many of these types of love are the same at the same time. Romantic, passionate and idealistic love are very similar, if not all one in the same at least at some times.

nice work oliver!

can you explain that in simple terms for me??? :) nah, i understand it now that someone else has worked it out. lol :)

First Measure Measure any 6 of the eggs, 3 on each side. If the scales are balanced, the rogue egg is in the unweighed pile, if unbalanced, the rogue egg is i the weighed pile. Pick the pile with the rogue egg. Second measure Measure 3 vs 3 of the 6 eggs you chose Note weights - one side will be 3x, the other will be 2x+ y Third measure Take one egg from each side out, and swap one of the two eggs remaining on each side over

If the remaining four eggs are balanced, you know the rogue egg is amongst the two you took aside, if thats the case, then remember side from the second measure that was 3X, the egg that came from the other end was the rogue egg. If the scales are unbalanced, one of the sides is 2X (i.e 2/3 of the 3x sides of the second measure, the rogue egg will be on the other side, and it will be the egg that was not moved if it is on the same side of the non-3x side previously, and it is the moved egg if it is on the opposite side of the 3x previously. Voila! Simple! LOL