what should i do?!?

Alright, this message may or may not go in this forum- but i figured it was the most suitable

The situation is i have an ex- whom I have gotten along with great since we broke up- we have never discussed the relationship though, and while we tend to give each other more attention than others- i have been rather standoffish and i don't know if he knows i still have any feelings

On the otherhand- there is this guy that I have been friends with for the past year and a half- whom I have had a huge crush on- but who has also had a girlfirend the entire time i have been single

Now- the crush is looking to break up with his girlfriend....and I have feelings for both guys...I tend to think about my ex without even really thinking about it- but whenever I am around the crush I have a great time

I don't know whether or not I should tell the ex (and forget my opportunities with the crush possibliy)- or wait and see if there would be any opportunity with the crush (which the is a definite possibility there may not be)

I wouldn't want to close one door and then regret it later....any advice would be great....