T's drunken jealousies

I was dating T and 2 guys, I thought I was done dating the other 2 guys for my own reason. T drinks a lot but I like everything else about him, except his jealousy. He asked me out knowing I was dating 2 guys. We have been friends and I shared this.

Privately he's an affectionate gentlemen. He knows I don't sleep around and am a church girl so I don't think he's just trying to get me into bed. In public he's not very affectionate (little conversation, no hugging, etc) so I have assumed he's on the fence, which is fine as all I have done is kissed in the 4 times we dated. Granted we have seen each other 100 times at the park.

Last night I went out with my friend John. I told him I was going out with my friend and he said it was a date. I denied it because he is always calling me a multiple offender, trolling the waters, scoring men and filtering them. What sucks is I do have a score card for my own fun and I've never shown him.

How he knew I was lying I don't know but I'm not doing it again. t he hung up the phone on me stating he knew me too well. Then he called me 4 times on my date. I answered one time and said I had a friend over and couldn't talk, he got mad and hung up again. I lied to him because a guy called my phone while I was on a date and he heard the message (OK, messages). He knew I was seeing others but didn't take to it well. Bu

I was wrong to lie and should know better, it was inmature. He is a guy who shows no public affection like we don't know each other in public and has stated he is not looking for a serious relationship so why shouldn't I see other people? He stated he needs to work on himself, which I believe.

Is he putting up his guard knowing how I feel or is he trying to control me and keep me for himself while he prevents me from anyone and has his own freedom? He left me a message saying we are in a gray area not hitting all the "chambers" we should be. I am just leery because this is his 3rd time getting drunk and getting angry with jealousy in a relationship where commitment was never discussed.

hi GROOVY, long time no see....

if you like this dude, which you obviously must if you posted this, then you need to be with him. if you don't like him then let him know and drop him like a hot potatoe. he is sending mixed message but so are you.

• Author

Alphamale, I've missed you. He claims I don't do enough with him on the weekends (but he hasn't invited me to anyway). It bothers him that I am with a "friend" and he just wants a name to know where he stands. (Shouldn't it be enough that we haven't mentioned exclusiveness.) I know stating him the truth wouldn't go over any better. He sees me and we have a great time and then he wonders what's going on.

He said we are just too different and forget it all. I told myself maybe he is just worried about getting hurt and not to take it personally. I told him true but obviously we care about each other to put in this effort. He agreed and seem to relax.

Maybe he wants it to be my choice and hopes that's how I feel. I am just concerned I will say good bye to J who is a really great guy and T will have some double standard where it's exclusive until someone comes along for him. Maybe not, point being much time hasn't passed for me to really know T. Then again, plenty of fish in the sea and it wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen to me. I do like T and I don't know why as he is a big drinker and inmature as a communicator. But maybe I am describing every bachelor out there....