Should I get more aggresive with it?

Well I have been talking to this girl for about 3 months. She is a beautiful girl and we really have something good going on. We talk every night for about 3 hours and we started hanging out in person a little bit. Yesterday I took her out and we enjoyed the night together. Now the only thing is that when we go out we act like friends in a way. I know we both want more out of it but I dont know how to step more into it and make that happen. Yesterday we were laying down and just talking late at night in person and I would catch myself trying to give her advice on life so much instead of actually trying to talk to her. I dont know its just that I care about her a lot and I want her to do real good in life and I guess I just give her advice a lot since Ive been through a lot. Well basically I want more of this and I want to make a relationship out of it. How should I do this?

I'm guessing she doesn't have a boyfriend...

In which case, I would just straight up and make the first move. That is probably what she is waiting for. Now, You might want to feel her out a little... Found out about her past relationships and stuff like that...

I would totally make your move ASAP before you get into the "Friends Zone" in which that is hard to get out of... Very hard...

slubberdegullion

As usual, agnf666 is right on the money.

You'd better make your move quickly, or you'll end up stuck in the black hole that is the friend zone from which there is rarely any escape.

• Author

well i have spoken to her about our past relationships and her longest relationship was 4 months and mine was 3 years so she isnt as experienced and it feels like it would be a little hard to deal with her. i have been in love once and i dont even think she knows what love even means. she is a virgin still and thats is also very good for me but at the same time its harder because i want to respect her BUT... be with her at the same time and hopefully be that first in her life. How should I tell her though. Straight out... " I want to be with you"? is that a good way?

Okay... Wow... This is exactly like my relationship... Just about...

You just need to tell her that you want to be with her exclusively...

Now, Let me shed some light for you... My longest relationship was 4 months... I am a virgin. My bf longest relationship was 4 yrs and he is totally not a virgin.

If you really like her then go for it. If you are just looking for a piece of ass, she won't probably be ready for that until a few months into the relationship. Don't rush that stuff... If so, you will make her uncomfortable. Just go slow... Things should all work out for the both of you.

• Author

i am not just looking to hit that. I would like to have a relationship with her and like i said hopefully be her first. Now about the relationship though. Should I just let things happen or should I take action and let her know that I want a relationship with her. Also I asked her yesterday night what she seen for us in a couple of weeks and she just said whatever happens, happens. So I guess thats good but Now I need to know when should I be agressive about the situation and tell her I want to be with her?

i am not just looking to hit that. I would like to have a relationship with her and like i said hopefully be her first. Now about the relationship though. Should I just let things happen or should I take action and let her know that I want a relationship with her. Also I asked her yesterday night what she seen for us in a couple of weeks and she just said whatever happens, happens. So I guess thats good but Now I need to know when should I be agressive about the situation and tell her I want to be with her?

You need to let her know that you are looking for a relationship with her... You need to be very upfront about it... Waiting any longer may not be too go... Just do it!!!!!

You need to let her know that you are looking for a relationship with her... You need to be very upfront about it... Waiting any longer may not be too go... Just do it!!!!!

I say go for it ASAP; I waited to long on my part and got stuck in the friend zone which is now NC with the ball in her court.