boring eggs?

YOU ASK: "What's the official definition of this term?"

A boring egg is a person who asks a lot of irrelevant and mundane questions in an Internet love forum. Generally, the answers to those questions contribute very little if anything to the lives of others.

What about a person who answers a lot of questions in an irrelevant and mundane way in an internet message board site, especially if the answers contribute very little if anything to the lives of others and/or the person answering the questions has no frame of reference?

What about some one who posts the longest message so far on already boring and pointless thread?

-----------------------------------------------------------

YOU ASK: "What's the official definition of this term?" A boring egg is a person who asks a lot of irrelevant and mundane questions in an Internet love forum. Generally, the answers to those questions contribute very little if anything to the lives of others.

What specifically did you want to know about a person like that.

If you're referring to me, I can be extremely boring...but never to myself and that's all that matters.

Don't ask a question if you can't handle the opinion of the person who takes the time to answer.

I do wish you a great weekend!!!

Thanks tony. But I wanted to know what's the idea of a person being boring, and I'm NOT referring for boring in whatever internet forums but in real life.

and I'm having a good weekend, so thanks!!