Ladies: When is it acceptable to hear that four letter word?

There's no doubt about it im in love :love:

however; I've only been in this relationship 5 weeks, i think its too soon to tell her, so when would be the best time?

What signs should i look for that i know that she feels the same way?

HELP!!! :love::love::love:

• Author
Dude... on the other thread you are talking about breaking up with her because your sexual needs are not being met and she won't give you BJ's or handjobs..

You are also hinting about cheating on her..

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t80703/

WTF ???

Oh dear god :mad:

No i did not, go read it again, it was a hypothetical situation from you telling me i was being selfish.

I will not get drawn into an argument with you.

• Like 1
Thats what im afraid of ehr sayign though, if she says she doesnt do it then i wouldnt be interested in persuing a long-term relationship with her.

"from the other thread"

How is this a hypothetical statement ?

This is the woman you are saying you love.. Show her some love then

• Like 1

But Art Critic, those who would disagree with him are mindless, dontcha know.

"If i want mindless critisism ill pop by my local pro-feminist bi-monthly meeting. "

He wants what he wants and what someone else may want appears to be immaterial.

Breed, I think you have a ways to go in the relationships department. If your measure of a good one is sex on your terms, there are women you can pay for that.

• Like 2
jen_jen_heartbroken
"from the other thread"

GO AC! GO AC! GO AC! You tell him!

We have not even determined WHAT 4 letter word he is considering using and you guys are bashing him.

Breed--can you elaborate?

• Like 1
jen_jen_heartbroken
We have not even determined WHAT 4 letter word he is considering using and you guys are bashing him.

Breed--can you elaborate?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I think he meant lust.

• Author

Thanks, thats really helpful.

A witty retort, didn't see that coming.

Like i said, i'm not here to argue.

I want help and advice.

But Art Critic, those who would disagree with him are mindless, dontcha know.

He wants what he wants and what someone else may want appears to be immaterial.

Breed, I think you have a ways to go in the relationships department. If your measure of a good one is sex on your terms, there are women you can pay for that.

Again, thanks for the constructive critisism and help.

no, sarcasm doesn't really work on the internet my apologies.

Curmudgeon, your insinuating that im a control freak and that i dont dont like it when i dont get what i want.

In one way, i can be.

I am dominant in my relationships, and usually go for more submissive girls as i find them more attractive.

Saying that i have a long way to go in the relationship department is diabolical, you dont know me whatsoever, yet you seem to be able to rate and score my level of intimacy with women?

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups i hope you realise.

Also, you do not know my needs, i have never said that i measure women by her willingness to submit to my command, infact i find it arousing for a women to say no, makes me want her more.

And no im not contradicting myself, my gf is not submissive all the time, shes somewhere inbetween and thats one of the many reasons i've fallen for her.

I'm growing tired of defending myself from a community which in its entirety is supposed to help eachother, not bicker over stereotypes?

I want your help, please help me with my problem by offering something constructive to the conversation and my situation.

I don't want to make enemies over trivial matters.

Citizen Erased

I think Breed that what A_C has said at first you have taken out of context. You started a thread which said you had been having sex with this girl you have been with for 5 weeks and you are having problems that she wont give you a blow job and it may get in the way of your relationship. Fair enough. This thread then asks when you can tell her you love her??? It just makes no sense to us so please do elaborate

jen_jen_heartbroken

I am dominant in my relationships, and usually go for more submissive girls as i find them more attractive.

Also, you do not know my needs, i have never said that i measure women by her willingness to submit to my command, infact i find it arousing for a women to say no, makes me want her more.

Anyone else see a BIG RED FLAG here?

Ok, I read your other thread and I read this one. I pretty much agree with what everyone else said but here is your constructive advice.

Don't say it. I've been in her shoes before. (If you want to PM me I'll share my personal experience) You may be sure that she's a great friend. You may be sure that you like dating her. You're also sure that you will break up with her if she doesn't perform certain sexual acts. In general, even being friends for some time beforehand, 5 weeks isn't long enough to know if it's love that you're feeling. Romantic relationships are much deeper and more intimate than platonic relationships. You haven't seen everything yet in 5 weeks. Some women believe it when men say that they love them or are in love with them and it makes the relationship more serious. Take your time, take it slowly, your feelings may very well turn into love but the relationship isn't ready yet for those words to be said. If it really is love then you know you have a ton of time left in the relationship to say it. If for nothing else, don't say it to protect her in the event that you do change your mind.

Candidate for Date Rape??

Seriously, 5 weeks seems awfully short to be

a) having tons of sex but no head or handjobs...

b) considering to say you love her (especially in light of a)

Out of curiosity, what is your age....I would venture to say in the 17 to 24 range with a guess of 22

All I know is (in my experience), you'll know when the right time comes. If you have to ask, then the timing isn't right.

• Author
I think Breed that what A_C has said at first you have taken out of context. You started a thread which said you had been having sex with this girl you have been with for 5 weeks and you are having problems that she wont give you a blow job and it may get in the way of your relationship. Fair enough. This thread then asks when you can tell her you love her??? It just makes no sense to us so please do elaborate

Okie dokey

I love her, but we're having troubles in bed.

Please jen Jen ive read and respected your posts for a while and i know your better than to jump to conclusions :(

Also, you do not know my needs, i have never said that i measure women by her willingness to submit to my command, infact i find it fun for a women to say no, makes me want her more when we're in a healthy and loving relationship with give and take qualities.

I could have worded it better, but the statement stays true.

Arousal is not always sexual.

Making a women want her more does not mean some random stranger saying no to my advances, i meant my gf maybe gigglign and telling me i dont deserve sex because i havent given her a foot massage yet kind of "saying no".

Your putting a stereotype against all my posts and leaning it in favour of it.

kitten chick

Thanks, maybe your right.

I should air on the side of caution, like i said my love for her is just starting to blossom though the time we've spent together.

Thanks for your post :)

933KJL

Date rape?

I think i missed the joke i don't get it.

I'm 22 as i've said in past posts.

I agree with kitten chick. Most likely this is the infatuation phase that occurs early in a relationship and either become something more or leaves entirely. Give it time. Let your feelings develop and hers as well.

As far as the sex stuff goes, if you really like her as much as you say then you have to deal with the fact that she may never want to give you oral pleasure. If it is something she is not comfortable with and you care for her and respect her then you can not and should not make her. This is what comes with loving someone for all they are.

• Author

It's been other a month :)

I know my own feelings, but i cant read her thoughts but it all looks good.

I may save it for valentines day, seems like as good as any day to confess feelings?