This is awful. When will it stop?

jen_jen_heartbroken

electric_sheep

Oh God, can I ever feel for you.

I was in love for the first time in 10 years just days ago, then something happened that threatens to ruin the whole thing. I literally feel sick. I didn't even think I could feel this way anymore.

Jen - it is horrible that he lives right next to you. I haven't gone back through all your posts, but can you move?

I was feeling for you last night as I came home, saw my ex's lights out and car gone and knew she was spending the night with one of her guys.

Then I thought for the first time about Jen Anniston. Before my breakup and this was all over the news, my reaction was oh dear god -two beautiful people broke up, boo hoo. They're actors and no one person is going to be enough for them anyway.

And then I really thought about how Jen must be f***ing tortured - seeing this thing with Brad and Angelina in every magazine in every store - on every TV channel - she can't get away from it!!!!

And man, it so made me hurt for her.

• Author
jen_jen_heartbroken

I wish I could move, but I'm stuck in a lease until July. Perhaps by then the sight of his car or his lights on won't sting as bad. The apartment is too small and has no view, but the location is awesome, so I'd hate to move because of this....especially since I hate packing (who doesn't).

I know what you mean, Fooled. Especially if it's a weekend night and it's late, it's hard not to jump to the conclusion that they must be out with another guy/girl.

Jen Aniston is one of those hollywood celebrities who seems like a nice, genuine person...not fake like others. Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks are like that too. Brad Pitt always seemed to skeevy to me. And boy did he prove that. I felt so sorry for her....and could really understand what she's going through...but at least my divorce wasn't made a public specticle. My ex-husband and I tried to have children, but I miscarried more than once. So what did he do? He cheated on me, and then when I caught him and left, he married the slut and knocked her up. (just like what happened to Jen) Now they live in MY old house with their children.