I need some help

Junglbu777

well my gf is 7 years younger than i

and we seem to have a problem with how others look at our relationship

i have everyone telling me shes going to change her mind and she gets her cards read and they say that we r not goin to last

i know in my heart we can make things work out but where do i start

last week she dumped me and the next day she wanted me back

any help would help me out a bunch!!!!

Here are my two cents...

7 years can be a huge difference or not much of one at all, depending on the actual ages. For instance if you are 25, out of school, with a career, and she is only 18, you may find that there are tons of differences, since you are not in the same place in life. However, if you are 32, and she is 25, the differences may not be that great.

Bottom line, you can't let how other people see you dictate your life. If she is the one that makes you happy, then you should be with her.

well my gf is 7 years younger than i and we seem to have a problem with how others look at our relationship i have everyone telling me shes going to change her mind and she gets her cards read and they say that we r not goin to last i know in my heart we can make things work out but where do i start last week she dumped me and the next day she wanted me back any help would help me out a bunch!!!!

A word of advice on relationships:

Don't waste any time on a girl who believes that your relationship's not going to last because her cards said so. That's a bunch of bull.

On top of that, she sounds pretty confused if she's breaking up one week and getting back another.

Make life simpler for yourself and get rid of her.