Sexual Orination

I am i 15 yr old boy and i have had lots of Girlfriends but this year i am attracted to a boy. he is in my class and one of my friends. I dont think im gay just him turns me on.

Talk this over with the school psychologist or counsellor. It really isn't natural for a male to be turned on by another male, unless it's just a brief curiosity you're going through.

Right now, a man of your age should be going nuts exclusively over the ladies. Never in your life will you have such a great assortment around you than while you're in school.

But, if you're gay or bisexual, you've got a great assortment of both males and females to chose from. Get help with this matter from a professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno Tony.. I am a male and I feel totally natural liking guys. Grew up loving both of my parents, dad was strict and mom was the usual mom.. Dont freak this kid out saying he might not be natural, it will screw with his head when he gets older if he is gay or bi..

Talk this over with the school psychologist or counsellor. It really isn't natural for a male to be turned on by another male, unless it's just a brief curiosity you're going through. Right now, a man of your age should be going nuts exclusively over the ladies. Never in your life will you have such a great assortment around you than while you're in school. But, if you're gay or bisexual, you've got a great assortment of both males and females to chose from. Get help with this matter from a professional.