Love and Sex

2b_or_not_2b

2b_or_not_2b

Have you ever wonder.....sex without love is not worth it and somehow immoral. That is with love, having sex is much more wonderful and beautiful. I agree this is absolutely correct. Then with arrange marriages, the sex doesn't have love for the first few months....or whenever until the two falls in love. So is arrange marriage for the first few months....the same as people just having sex for having sex??? So arrange marriage isn't really all that wonderful of a concept? It does seem to provide a more stability, but at the same time I don't know. I just think of that and wonder!!!! Maybe I'm weird!!!

Arranged marriages are set up by parents who are not emotionally involved in the situation. They look for partners who are best suited for their children and can be fairly objective in this.

If all works out well, the commonalities engender love and the relationship takes off.

Arranged marriages have just as much chance of working out great as any others. Those who are madly in love often experience a period where the passion fizzles out and they are disappointed. Arranged marriages can only get better.

As for sex without love, I don't see anything bad about that. If it's an enjoyable experience and two adults consent to it, there is nothing particularly wrong. However, you are correct in saying that lovemaking between two people who care deeply about each other is far superior.