Spying or interested?

Ok so I'm dating this girl and it doesn't work out. She moves back to Florida with her ex and that's that. Fine, no problem, whatever.

So our mutual friend at work (female, hot)

asks if I've spoken to her lately. I say no but I question why she would ask that considering it didn't end on the best of terms. Two months go by and she asks the same question the minute she sees me. Hey I'm over it already, I've moved on.

Here's my question: Is this girl at work spying on me for my ex OR is she interested in me? The girl at work KNOWS when I take breaks and is ALWAYS down there waiting for me.

Everytime I see her she "pretends" not to notice me. It's driving me nuts wondering what she's up to! I'm thinking my ex is asking about me and the girl at work is hearing how "good" she had it with me and now she's curious and wants a piece for herself. But maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

She's hot and I want to know how to get her to "show her cards" without making an ass of myself if she just says she's spying.

Well if you are interested in her, go for it.

It might just be a coincidence that she knows when you take breaks. Alot of people know when I take breaks. Is your calendar open to public viewing?

SuperFantastico

Just say, hey you wanna go out some time. If she says yes, take her out and

find out. Life is too short to worry about rejection and all that crap, its taken me 28 years to figure that out....er.....if you consider i was thinking about this from the timei was born.....