Women have no appetite for sarcasm???

fade out

or no brains to comprehend it most of the time! As a person whose humor lies in sarcasm, I just cannot seem to "hit it off" with anyone there! No I am not "too sarcastic" back home, but everything I say here " hurts" people . Is this the culture of people??

p.s: Although this is relationship forum, but I'm a very curious for that. I hope someone can explain it for me,please!!!!

Most people will be offended by your sarcasm and obnoxious verbage until they know you well and know that you mean no harm by it. You should not show this side of yourself to people you have recently met or who do not know you well.

A person not well known who uses sarcasm in person is the same as a person online who uses various offensive expressions. The other person online will be offended in the absence of being able to see the person's face and demeanor and telling that it is meant as humor.

or no brains to comprehend it most of the time! As a person whose humor lies in sarcasm, I just cannot seem to "hit it off" with anyone there! No I am not "too sarcastic" back home, but everything I say here " hurts" people . Is this the culture of people?? p.s: Although this is relationship forum, but I'm a very curious for that. I hope someone can explain it for me,please!!!!

"You should not show this side of yourself to people you have recently met or who do not know you well."

So what, let's all " pretend" we're all sweet and innocent at first sight and then show our twisted dark sarcastic side later on? So on the net do you make out you're like really dumb and then come out a psychoanalystic genius in real life?

Me thinks not

You are pretty hard headed and you will continue to suffer from rejection all of your life. Not my problem.

When you act like an a**h*** right after you meet someone and they have no idea that's your sense of humor, they will reject you...plain and simple.

Most people who are not retarded make it a point NOT to show their idiosyncracies to people who do not know them well. It's just part of good social graces. Being obnoxious towards people you have just met is just plain crazy if you're looking to them for future friendship.

You asked a question and I gave you the only answer possible under the sun. You have no alternative, my friend, but to be nice and keep your sarcasm to yourself until you get to know people and they get to know you. SIMPLY NO OTHER CHOICE if you want to make friends and keep your teeth from being knocked out.

Now, you have rejected my advice, which is fine. I do not have to suffer rejection as you have. I have clearly told you why people are offended by you...they just don't understand that what you are saying is your sense of humor and that you are really a nice guy. I gave you your answer and my job is done.

Cheers.