Does he REALLY want to make it up to you??

Really really??

I bring an idea to the plate then….

This is for all the other posters that husbands/boyfriends girlfriends/wives SAY they are really sorry and they really want to make it up to you for cheating (it can work for other topics, but cheating seems to be a prevalent issue here)

I propose those really “sorry” unfaithfuls write an essay….not an essay saying how sorry they are, but an essay about why..(and I mean REALLY why) they did it in the first place and then post this essay on Loveshack!

Not only will they receive feedback about their actions, but it lets others know the mind of a cheater a little better…it might even help the healing process or even “curb” (or make them think twice) the unfaithfuls.

Who’s with me here???

I just think we need to start helping and getting to the root of this whole “cheating” phenomenon….it has gotten waaaayyy out of hand. Now, I don’t expect it is going to change anything…I just think it is too easy for the cheater to say “sorry” and be accepted and excused back into the life of the cheatee.

Which is going to prompt me to my next post…

I agree with u. Id LOVE to hear what people who have cheated have to say about it. i've just been cheated on recently and am very angry and confused about it so PLEASE do me the favor of why u did it and if you're really sorry!