how to tell him ?

someone_here

i just broke up with my ex abt a month. and it was really bad ( i have posted the story in LS before). After the break up, another guy came into my life. He is my friend. And i can sense that he has special attention to me. But i am not ready to get into any relationship. It just too early for me. So i told him that i just broke up with my ex, hoping that he would understand that i am emotionally unavailable. But it doesnt work. he still do the same thing. He is really really nice guy, but no chemistry on my side.i dont want to be with him because i feel sorry abt him or just to replace my ex.

I simply couldnt treat him as a boy friend. i like him but i dont love him. i dont want to give him false hope and i have avoided to see him in person. but he is so persistent.

I dont want to string him along...

how should i tell him ? i dont want to be harsh and i want it to be friendship, instead of dating... What should i say to him to make him understand ?

i am afraid that i will hurt him

• Author

hi thanks for your adivce.

i did tell him that i just want to be his friend and luckyly, he could understand and accepted it.