Re: PLEASE HELP!

scarletstar1

scarletstar1

HEy Tony , thanks for the advice...It's the same thing I was thinking, but thinking and doing are 2 different things. You see Paul was friends with Sam before Iwas, but now me and Sam are closer than Sam is with Paul. Paul has told me repeatedly that if we break up, I am not to have anything to do with Paul, since he was his friend first. Paul doesn't want me being around Sam at all. Paul doesn't know any of this. All he thinks is that we are just friends. Sorry to bother you again, but how do I get past this?

scarlet

Paul can kiss your butt. He really doesn't have much to say about this. What's he going to do about it???

Take the advice I've already given you. Paul must be an extremely immature person.

Under ordinary circumstances I don't think it's not good to date the friend of an ex. But in the circumstance you describe, I say go for it...but put a little space in between.

Also, don't flaunt your new relationship. Avoid running into Paul at all cost. In time he'll get over it...and hopefully grow up.