Why so hard for male/female to confess?

Why do people alway ask " why he/she did this" " what does he/she mean when she/he did this" " do you think he/she is interested in me " and yet dare not ask him/her directly?

Is face really that important??

YOU ASK: "Why do people alway ask " why he/she did this" " what does he/she mean when she/he did this" " do you think he/she is interested in me " and yet dare not ask him/her directly?"

Mostly because they are afraid of the answer...or, even more, they are afraid they may not get the answer they're looking for.

Not even slightly close. Sorry, you lose this round. Are you OK? Maybe you shouldn't be playing this game.

Fear of intimacy. Fear of having a long term relationship. Fear of losing freedom. Fear of responsibility. etc. etc. etc.

Not even slightly close. Sorry, you lose this round. Are you OK? Maybe you shouldn't be playing this game. Fear of intimacy. Fear of having a long term relationship. Fear of losing freedom. Fear of responsibility. etc. etc. etc.

I am fine really! When you said " FEAR" words , it reminded me to something I studied in school.

BTW, thank you very much for your time!!!!!

Not even slightly close. Sorry, you lose this round. Are you OK? Maybe you shouldn't be playing this game. Fear of intimacy. Fear of having a long term relationship. Fear of losing freedom. Fear of responsibility. etc. etc. etc.