Guys, Please comments

Last night during a dinner conversation w/ my male buddies, I heard a surprising confession from some of them.

Some guys confessed that they felt that they wouldn't want to marry Chinese girls who have dated ( slept with) non- Chinese girls (or guys ???) because they felt those girls are somehow " soiled goods ".What was surprising is that two out of four guys who agreed with were themselevs Western expats!

I really was shocked to hear this since all the guys who said this, are well-educated, socially well-adjusted, experience, open-minded, successfull and non-racist types! I guess I can kind of understand why the Chinese guys said this, but surprised by that even western guys felt this way too... Is this common? Do other guys feel this way also? why?

Well that just goes to show you that they're not as "open-minded" as you thought they were. And maybe they weren't confident enough to speak up and disagree with their friends, even if they didn't feel that way.

In my opinion, a group of people that would bring up a conversation like this would all be on very strong cocaine, extremely high on cannabis, or would be drunk out of their minds.

And while I'm at it, the AIDS virus is thought to have originated from a human having sexual contact with the African Green Monkey. See if your buddies would avoid those as well.

Yes, loose association.

When I hear people dissing mixed race couples , they have no fundamental reason for condemning it and do so out of jealousy!

What good reason is there for condemning mixed race couples in this day and age??

Thank you very much!!!!!!!

In my opinion, a group of people that would bring up a conversation like this would all be on very strong cocaine, extremely high on cannabis, or would be drunk out of their minds. And while I'm at it, the AIDS virus is thought to have originated from a human having sexual contact with the African Green Monkey. See if your buddies would avoid those as well. Yes, loose association.

YOU ASK: "What good reason is there for condemning mixed race couples in this day and age??"

People condemn these things out of ignorance and prejudice. There is no good reason. This is all a choice for people to make themselves.

Unfortunately, people don't take time to consider the long term consequences, in my opinion. There are some mixes that have to be very, very carefully thought out.

Ask O.J. Simpson's dead wife.

But when the mixed race relationship itself is rooted in ignorance and prejudice, then there is a problem.

What do you think?

-----------------------------------------------------------

YOU ASK: "What good reason is there for condemning mixed race couples in this day and age??" People condemn these things out of ignorance and prejudice. There is no good reason. This is all a choice for people to make themselves. Unfortunately, people don't take time to consider the long term consequences, in my opinion. There are some mixes that have to be very, very carefully thought out. Ask O.J. Simpson's dead wife.