How Could I Gain His Trust Again?

look this is what happened well i didn't cheat but i lied but he says its the same as cheating because i lied. well i didn't tell him that i did something with this guy until 6 months later but the reason i didn't tell him was because i thought he was gonna reject me. but now im so sad cuz i don't have his trust only his heart please tell me what to do to get the trust he once had for me back.

sincerely,

anonymous

PS. HE THINKS IM A HOE AND HIS FRIEND TOLD HIM TO BREAK UP WITH ME BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT HE TELLS ME THAT HE LOVES ME.BUT THIS ALL HAPPENED BEFORE WE GOT TOGETHER. I NEED HELP PEOPLE. IT'S CUZ THE OTHER GUY WASN'T EVEN MY MAN.

if you were w/ this other guy before you and him were even together...how can that be breaking his trust? What do you mean the other guy wasn't yor man?

how can that be breaking his trust? What do you mean the other guy wasn't yor man?

ill bold the important parts:

i lied. well i didn't tell him that i didsomething with this guy until 6 months later

anyways, as far as I can figure, she basically told this guy she was more innocent than she really is. It isn't cheating, but it is lying..which I wouldnt say is as bad as cheating, but when the lie involves another dude and sexual stuff..it sucks almost as much, I've found this out first hand.

My best advice is to just not lie anymore..if you havent done anything prior to this to lose his trust, then hopefully he'll give you a chance. But lying is just annoying, so dont do it anymore.