Could she be cheating?

- my girlfriend is 21, this other fellow is 28

- she dated him for about a year and a half

- she broke up with him because he wanted to get married and she was not ready for that yet (she was 19 at the time of the breakup and is about to turn 22 now)

- they remain friends after breakup (deep down, he still wants her and she has made comments to the effect that she should have simply explained her position instead of dumping him)

- she still has keys to his' apartment

- he is a huge slob (I've been to his apartment before, and it could be declared a disaster area)

- the only reason I know she has a key is because we used his apartment one weekend when he was out of town...

- I'm not a looker, but my behind would make this guy much better mug then he has now

- me and her have been together 3 months and things seem to be going great

- after she broke up with the ex whos key she still has, she dated some Indian guy for about a year. They ended up spliting up because he moved back to India. Both of them felt the relationship didn't mean enough for them to try to keep it up across the ocean. They still talk on occasion, I think.

- she has shampoos in the ex-b/f's shower

- she lost her keys over vacation and had to have new car and dorm keys made, which means the fact she still has a key to his apartment on her keyring now means she got it after coming back on Wednesday. he left to go out of town that Friday on business. i didn't think much about it at the time it occured, but on Thursday morning at about 1, she calls me and asked if i want to see her for a few minutes. when i asked where she was at, she told me, and it is an intersection near the ex's place, and on the opposite side of me from where she lives. therefore, it can be inferred she was just at his place

I would not date a girl who still has keys to her ex's apartment, absent children in the picture. You've only been dating for 3 months, so I would halt right here.

Ok Cassiodorus,

Hit the brake pedal right now!

With what you have said she is clearly still, I don't know how to describe it properly, invloved?

Its my opinion you need to back off and let this thing find its own level.

When she calls at 1am(?) and it can be inferred she was at his place I would suggest saying no thanks.

What is she doing getting another key to his place at this time?

Didn't you ask her?

It sounds less than perfect to me.

Hit the brakes and take stock of what is happening here.