My girls confidense

LoveyouJo

I really love my girl, she means the world to me.but everytime i tell her shes beautiful shes always dening it and saying yeah whatever.Any suggestions to get her to know shes beautiful in my eyes?

Sounds like a maturity issue to me. She just hasn't gotten to the point of being able to accept compliments like this.

You can't get anybody to know anything. They have to be ready. If somebody doesn't consider themselves attractive, you lose a lot of credibility everytime you try to convince them they are.

Just stay away from the subject until she grows up a little.

...Or maybe she's just MODEST.

Would you rather her respond with "Yeah, I know."?

Alot of women respond this way as a means of deflecting the attention...they don't want to focus on their looks. You'll find it particularly among extremely attractive women who weren't fortuneate enough to "grow up that way."

I don't think this necessarily has anything to do with her confidence. But than again, I don't know her the same way you do.

I really love my girl, she means the world to me.but everytime i tell her shes beautiful shes always dening it and saying yeah whatever.Any suggestions to get her to know shes beautiful in my eyes?