he ask to many questions

Hi.I have this friend that emails me usually about every other day.Sometimes when I read his email,its like I sit there and think well dont really understand it I guess.Well this experience turned out weird and I replied back to one of his emails and even told him nicely without being scartastic or mean saying you dont have to go through so much work of asking so many questions,but today he email me with the same questions saying what I said hurt his feeling and said to answer them.anyways, I did it in a nice way.I even said I wasnt trying not to offend him.One of the questions were "do you think im quiet or loud" I said to him in my reply "If i dont know you in person theres no way I can answer that.I told him nicely.

But he sent me the same questions and said he wants me to answer them all.There are about 20 of them.Every time he writes email there are a ton of questions.I noticed he has not said alot about himself but likes me to answer questions even personal ones,such as when I dont even know him he wants me to respond to whether hes sexy or not.Then other question were to me about what I look like.I just dont understand why he cant write a nice email and say how his day went instead of these qeustions.I dont mind a question here in there but he comes on to strong.He demanded that I answer those questions too.

so tell him off and be done with it ...

Hi.I have this friend that emails me usually about every other day.Sometimes when I read his email,its like I sit there and think well dont really understand it I guess.Well this experience turned out weird and I replied back to one of his emails and even told him nicely without being scartastic or mean saying you dont have to go through so much work of asking so many questions,but today he email me with the same questions saying what I said hurt his feeling and said to answer them.anyways, I did it in a nice way.I even said I wasnt trying not to offend him.One of the questions were "do you think im quiet or loud" I said to him in my reply "If i dont know you in person theres no way I can answer that.I told him nicely. But he sent me the same questions and said he wants me to answer them all.There are about 20 of them.Every time he writes email there are a ton of questions.I noticed he has not said alot about himself but likes me to answer questions even personal ones,such as when I dont even know him he wants me to respond to whether hes sexy or not.Then other question were to me about what I look like.I just dont understand why he cant write a nice email and say how his day went instead of these qeustions.I dont mind a question here in there but he comes on to strong.He demanded that I answer those questions too.

i'm assuming this is strictly an "e-mail friend" here??

well, regardless of that, this just sounds kinda strange to me. if you can handle the confrontation, i would suggest just TELLING him it's bugging you! if he's a REAL friend, he'll understand and stop. otherwise, you can write him off and enjoy not dealing with this weirdness anymore!

if you don't want the confrontation here, then i would just stop the communication altogether.

p.s. my feelings aren't hurt, and i won't repeat anything.

Hi.I have this friend that emails me usually about every other day.Sometimes when I read his email,its like I sit there and think well dont really understand it I guess.Well this experience turned out weird and I replied back to one of his emails and even told him nicely without being scartastic or mean saying you dont have to go through so much work of asking so many questions,but today he email me with the same questions saying what I said hurt his feeling and said to answer them.anyways, I did it in a nice way.I even said I wasnt trying not to offend him.One of the questions were "do you think im quiet or loud" I said to him in my reply "If i dont know you in person theres no way I can answer that.I told him nicely. But he sent me the same questions and said he wants me to answer them all.There are about 20 of them.Every time he writes email there are a ton of questions.I noticed he has not said alot about himself but likes me to answer questions even personal ones,such as when I dont even know him he wants me to respond to whether hes sexy or not.Then other question were to me about what I look like.I just dont understand why he cant write a nice email and say how his day went instead of these qeustions.I dont mind a question here in there but he comes on to strong.He demanded that I answer those questions too.

Patty, is this "arthropod" the guy who's been bugging you? He said "his feelings weren't hurt."

Confused about the posts here!

just wanted to post an apology to patty and anyone else who read my previous post to this one -- was trying to inject a POOR sense of humor at the end of my response.