how can you tell how someone feels about you?

bobinjeetinbobber

bobinjeetinbobber

I've always been able to tell early on in relationships if I like the guy or not and if i think things will work out. I knew before we even started dating that I would fall in love with my boyfriend, and now I actually have, and all of a sudden I'm terrified that he doesn't feel the same. Sometimes I think that he's completely in love with me, but I don't ever want to jump to conclusions. Our relationship has been so close from the start, and we've been through alot together since, and so I figure that he must love me, since he's stayed with me during all the rough times, and all the times I was so bitchy or emotional. And I've also always been there for him, we're closer to each other than to any of our friends. Also, lately he's been doing things and saying things he didn't used to, or if he did, he's doing it more often. Like he's hugging me really super tight lately, and kissing me on the cheek ALL THE TIME, (like, we're talking every 30 seconds sometimes.) he's always got this huge grin lately, and telling me he doesn't want to be with anyone else. Ever. okay well he only said that once. But still. He's always told me how beautiful he thinks I am, and how different I am from other girls, and how much fun he has with me, but he's saying these things so much lately! And I thought maybe it was because he thought I didn't care for him anymore, but there's no way he could think that, I'm sure. So, i sometimes do think, that, yeah, maybe he does love me, and maybe we could move to the next level soon. But I hate jumping to conclusions. And I really want to know now, so that if he doesn't, and doesn't ever think he will be in love with me, I can move on and stop wasting my feelings on someone who won't return them. although that would be just kinda sorta difficult.but that's my thinking. Should I just tell him? Or should do some subtle hinting? if so, what kinds of things should I do?

Well put!

So why can't you say outloud to him what you just posted to us?

I think that's your answer!!!

I've always been able to tell early on in relationships if I like the guy or not and if i think things will work out. I knew before we even started dating that I would fall in love with my boyfriend, and now I actually have, and all of a sudden I'm terrified that he doesn't feel the same. Sometimes I think that he's completely in love with me, but I don't ever want to jump to conclusions. Our relationship has been so close from the start, and we've been through alot together since, and so I figure that he must love me, since he's stayed with me during all the rough times, and all the times I was so bitchy or emotional. And I've also always been there for him, we're closer to each other than to any of our friends. Also, lately he's been doing things and saying things he didn't used to, or if he did, he's doing it more often. Like he's hugging me really super tight lately, and kissing me on the cheek ALL THE TIME, (like, we're talking every 30 seconds sometimes.) he's always got this huge grin lately, and telling me he doesn't want to be with anyone else. Ever. okay well he only said that once. But still. He's always told me how beautiful he thinks I am, and how different I am from other girls, and how much fun he has with me, but he's saying these things so much lately! And I thought maybe it was because he thought I didn't care for him anymore, but there's no way he could think that, I'm sure. So, i sometimes do think, that, yeah, maybe he does love me, and maybe we could move to the next level soon. But I hate jumping to conclusions. And I really want to know now, so that if he doesn't, and doesn't ever think he will be in love with me, I can move on and stop wasting my feelings on someone who won't return them. although that would be just kinda sorta difficult.but that's my thinking. Should I just tell him? Or should do some subtle hinting? if so, what kinds of things should I do?