Tony, Can I borrow you for a few minutes,please?

When I wrote this one for you , Tony, I do NOT mean I am devil's advocate on everything and it's just a few thought:

Maybe "some" are it for the " MTV" generation. We can write off the entire MTV generation of people. "Some" say my question JOKE/Stupid. These kids can't read anything more complicated than a comic book. They can't write a coherent sentence. Can't do simple math. They score so low on standardized school admissions exams they can't even get into school much less a respect " institution of higher learning". Spend all their time curising the malls shoplifting and planning which body part to get pierced next. And when they're home after they're sniffing glue, pain, or gasoline rotting what little minds they've. Yeah, I would say the question JOKE/Stupid applies to "some" generation pretty well, wouldn't "some"? (if you know what i meant?)

How do you know I'm not going to school? To be honest, I am a college student! and The old says " If you don't know, you should ask for everyone since that is only your way to improve yourself."

I agree with "Pass by " said. You don't forget that one computer can be used to by several people ( as public, school, company, home ....).

THANK YOU for taking the time to read this. You ARE ONLY one who's very nice to me on loveshack.org !!!!!!

I am glad you are pursuing an education. That's the most important thing you can do. Many of your questions are not college level but that's OK. I think it would be in your best iterests to befriend someone at your school who can orient you in the very basic aspects of life. You could probably learn a lot more a lot quicker than posting your queries in this forum.

I would have a lot more patience with you if you used the same name for all your questions and if I had a better sense that answering them would somehow make an improvement in your life. Using multiple names, in my opinion, is deception and asking questions that will have little or no impact on your life is not a productive use of your time or anyone elses.

You are encouraged to ask all the questions you want...but make them important ones and use just ONE name, please. Otherwise, I personnally will make the choice to be annoyed and irritated. I fully understand more than one person can use a single computer but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell the style of writing in the posts is very much the same.

Bless you and good luck at college.

n/m

I am glad you are pursuing an education. That's the most important thing you can do. Many of your questions are not college level but that's OK. I think it would be in your best iterests to befriend someone at your school who can orient you in the very basic aspects of life. You could probably learn a lot more a lot quicker than posting your queries in this forum. I would have a lot more patience with you if you used the same name for all your questions and if I had a better sense that answering them would somehow make an improvement in your life. Using multiple names, in my opinion, is deception and asking questions that will have little or no impact on your life is not a productive use of your time or anyone elses. You are encouraged to ask all the questions you want...but make them important ones and use just ONE name, please. Otherwise, I personnally will make the choice to be annoyed and irritated. I fully understand more than one person can use a single computer but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell the style of writing in the posts is very much the same. Bless you and good luck at college.