Making love is the best way to

end an argument?

One afternoon, two women were sitting at a bar discussing their love lives.

One woman looked at the other and said, " You know, 80 percent of all men think that the best way to end an argument is to make love "

"Well" said the other woman, " that would certainly revolutionize the game of hockey !"

I hate hockey. That's why I like to drink root beer. It saves water for taking showers.

There are lots of footballs teams getting ready for the big season now. I guess we ought to go shopping for Christmas presents. I remember when I actually believed in the tooth fairy.

Well, I guess it's time to catch my plane. Meanwhile, I'll continue to make my way to the gym and get some exercise. There's no better way to slim down than by reading some good books on the subway.

I would like to ask everyone, if you have three slices of bread and the president makes a major address on television, does that mean that Queen Elizabeth has to give Prince Albert permission to marry Camella Parker Balls?

Prince Albert Philip likes to play hockey on a horse but I prefer horsing around with other things and don't like hockey. I think the best way to end an argument is to make hockey while loving a horse and I think I am 80 percent of the whole if not less.

Thanking you in advance for your advice.

I am NOT the same as Tony!!

I would never dream of drinking root beer UNLESS I was watching ice hockey! And even then, Camila is not invited! Where's my candlestick?

---)