Love is a gamble, place your bets wisely.

I read it from somewhere that love is a gamble...

Say you have some chips on you but don't know what games to bet on or the game you like is occupied, now you just pick any game that looks kind of interesting. Your place your first bet and won then you win a few more. The game is somewhat interesting now because you seem to have gain more than you lose. However, at this moment, you noticed there are other games available. ie, The Black jack table is now empty and you've always like to play Black Jack. So now you want to take your bets and go over to the Black jack table but the host urge you to stay and you kind of developed feelings for this game but ultimately you know you like Black Jack better but you don't know if you will win anything there, in fact you may lose all your bets there. What do you do now?You stay with the more familiar environment? Or take your bets to the Black jack table? Or do you now want to hop around and place bets everywhere?

I prefer the slot machines, especially when Black Jack comes to visit to wash his clothes.

Coca Cola is best when gambling in some card games but the horses and dogs are for making the really big money.

Las Vegas and Atlantic City are for hopping around and placing bets everywhere but it's better to butter your toast before eating hot cakes with syrup. Out on the Boardwalk, you have to wear sunscreen or the pregnant women could single you out for child support.

I love gambling all over and Black Jack is really the brother of Cracker Jack and Flap Jack but in Las Vegas we are still waiting for Elvis to get back to his room so we can bail him out of jailhouse rock.

Love is a gamble but so is Proctor and all because they make a lot of soaps and shampoos that do very well to help people gamble on their looks. I place my bet on Shady Nelle in the fifth but if she doesn't make it I still have money to bet on the preakness if I leave Vegas in time.

Since you have so many questions, it may be helpful for you to go to www.askjeeves.com. This service will provide you with the information you need by simply typing in your question.

Say you have some chips on you but don't know what games to bet on or the game you like is occupied, now you just pick any game that looks kind of interesting. Your place your first bet and won then you win a few more. The game is somewhat interesting now because you seem to have gain more than you lose. However, at this moment, you noticed there are other games available. ie, The Black jack table is now empty and you've always like to play Black Jack. So now you want to take your bets and go over to the Black jack table but the host urge you to stay and you kind of developed feelings for this game but ultimately you know you like Black Jack better but you don't know if you will win anything there, in fact you may lose all your bets there. What do you do now?You stay with the more familiar environment? Or take your bets to the Black jack table? Or do you now want to hop around and place bets everywhere?

Yeah, I went to ask Jeeves a few times. The first time I typed in a question, Jeeves told me to come back another time...he was tired, worn out and frankly not willing to take anymore questions for the day.

When I came back later, Jeeves actually told me if he was going to answer my question he wanted something in return...like half my lottery winnings or something. I told him to stick it.

I hate it when Jeeves just talks back to me or answers a question with another question.

Sometimes Jeeves is way too honest. Two years ago, I asked Jeeves who the president of the U.S. was...he said Hillary Clinton. Well, that was probably technically correct but not officially.

I've asked Jeeves for winning lottery numbers many times. He always comes back and tells me to go kiss off, that he's keeping them for himself.

But your suggestion was a good one. I think the writer you refer to here in the forum could really keep Jeeves entertained. Maybe it is Jeeves, who knows. Every time Jeeves is asked a question, he's got to run out real quick to the Internet to get the answer somewhere and then report back. Maybe this guy is really Jeeves trying to get answers to crazy questions.

You can never rule out anything in today's world.

But, when all else fails, when the world seems to be crumbling at your feet, when the sky in falling in, when your pockets are empty and you stomach is growling for food, you can always ask Jeeves for a good answer.

He's like a good neighbor, always there.

Yeah, I went to ask Jeeves a few times. The first time I typed in a question, Jeeves told me to come back another time...he was tired, worn out and frankly not willing to take anymore questions for the day. When I came back later, Jeeves actually told me if he was going to answer my question he wanted something in return...like half my lottery winnings or something. I told him to stick it. I hate it when Jeeves just talks back to me or answers a question with another question.

Sometimes Jeeves is way too honest. Two years ago, I asked Jeeves who the president of the U.S. was...he said Hillary Clinton. Well, that was probably technically correct but not officially.

I've asked Jeeves for winning lottery numbers many times. He always comes back and tells me to go kiss off, that he's keeping them for himself.

But your suggestion was a good one. I think the writer you refer to here in the forum could really keep Jeeves entertained. Maybe it is Jeeves, who knows. Every time Jeeves is asked a question, he's got to run out real quick to the Internet to get the answer somewhere and then report back. Maybe this guy is really Jeeves trying to get answers to crazy questions. You can never rule out anything in today's world. But, when all else fails, when the world seems to be crumbling at your feet, when the sky in falling in, when your pockets are empty and you stomach is growling for food, you can always ask Jeeves for a good answer. He's like a good neighbor, always there.

Life's biggest problem...hhmmmm?????

Well, I seldom have any major problems. I've learned to put them into perspective. If I'm broke, I don't get shook. I know eventually some money will appear and it always does.

If I get sick or someone I know becomes ill, I know things will get better in time.

If my car goes out on me, I'm always assured that I can get it repaired somehow.

I don't worry about accidents or death. Dying is the only thing on earth that is perfectly safe in every way.

If you live in the moment, you never have problems because, in the very moment of each second of life, there are no problems at all.

Problems are what we create for ourselves in our mind.

I guess I really don't have any big problems right now...maybe that's why I come to this forum...to live vicariously in other people's problems.

me no understand what you talk about in message. need explanation more further for questions your.

Will men go slow? Will men go slow eventhough he likes that gal???

Spread you time and money too thin, and eventually you'll end up BUSTED! :)

can this be said in one breath??

" So now you want to take your bets and go over to the Black jack table but the host urge you to stay and you kind of developed feelings for this game but ultimately you know you like Black Jack better but you don't know if you will win anything there, in fact you may lose all your bets there."

personally, i blacked-out trying.