Hurt!!!Between two guys

Samantha

My boyfriend (of two years) and I recently split. I loved him to death, but we were having a few complications in our relationship. YOu see I am short of seeing another guy now. I think I really like this new guy but for some reason I am having trouble allowing myself to get close to him. I still talk to my ex (even though every time I do he has a major attitude problem with me and he says his feelings will never be as strong as they used to for me) and I really would like to be back with him(I think). He however says I have broken his heart by seeing this other guy and he does not think he can forgive me and ever be with me again. I believe I can not get close to this new guy because I still have strong feelings for my ex. What should I do? How could my ex loose all feelings for me after two years of nothing but totaly loving each other?It is really starting to cause major problems in my life and starting to make me feel really bad. I need help and some advice on what to do. I am so confused and terribly upset. Help!!!