My boyfriend is spender

My boyfriend spends money extravagantly and made me mad as we've promised to save up for our wedding. He spends almost 2/3 of his income away and that is not enough for only save 1/3 for the wedding stuff. His family always ask him for $$$, i am not easily be provoked, but this is really intolerable.

If your boyfriend is saving one-third of his total income in order to marry you, he is a saint. Once he realizes what a gold digger you are and how ungrateful you are, he'll probably go find somebody else.

There are very few men in the universe who would set aside that large a portion of their income for a wedding. The more practical thing to do would be to plan a more realistic and practical wedding...one that both of you can afford.

Don't be knocking your guy. If you want a big wedding, why don't you start putting a third of your own income into this. If you don't like the way he spends the money HE earns, don't marry him.

Most women would pray for a guy who would take one third of every dime he made and save it to marry them.

Excuse the question, do you mean to tell me you want him to save the money so that you can set up some cheesy wedding party for a bunch of morons who do will not even bother to dress up a little bit for the occasion and will resent that their majong game gets interrupted by the stupid ceremony. Are you planning to blow his money on a prade of 4 to 6 outfits, one more ridiculous than the other? Maybe you are even planning to show up in Roll Royce?? Pleeeeeeese! You boyfriend is stupid to save 1/3 of his salary for that sort of guacamole. Hey, by the way, what about you. How much are you putting aside for the wedding?

If your boyfriend is saving one-third of his total income in order to marry you, he is a saint. Once he realizes what a gold digger you are and how ungrateful you are, he'll probably go find somebody else. There are very few men in the universe who would set aside that large a portion of their income for a wedding. The more practical thing to do would be to plan a more realistic and practical wedding...one that both of you can afford. Don't be knocking your guy. If you want a big wedding, why don't you start putting a third of your own income into this. If you don't like the way he spends the money HE earns, don't marry him. Most women would pray for a guy who would take one third of every dime he made and save it to marry them.

This is the first experience I have had on this forum of a poster answering his or her own post. (I still haven't figured out if you are male or female)

If the above post was an answer to the previous post by a roommate or friend who shares the same computer, that would make a little sense although I would wonder why you didn't just discuss this in person.

If you may have multiple personality disorder, which now I am seriously suspecting (multiiple nicknames and answering your own posts), I would strongly urge you to seek immediate and decisive medical intervention before you hurt yourself.

Answering your own post is definitely in the category of mental illness or pathology and needs treatment. The only other alternative is you are just acting childish and misusing this forum...and I promise that will get your posts deleted faster than anything.

Is it just me, or has this place been getting more and more confusing every day??

This month, there have been so many weird posts and people posting under tons of different nick names...and now people talking to themselves...I'm getting so confused!

Dear Tony:

sparkle is getting confused...and so am I. I think I ought to take myself out for a nice lunch and a cold Coke. When I get back, I'll try to figure all this out. What do you think? Well, Tony, I think that's just fine. Ok, that's what we'll do then.

I just can't stand for people to be confused here. Yes, a lot of people have posted under multiple names lately. One even posted under TonyII. I think this is just a temporary thing. When the men in the white suits pick up the guilty party or parties, things should get back to normal.

By the way, what have you been up to? Oh, nothing much. And yourself? I just told you I'm going out for lunch and a cold Coke...why do I always have to repeat myself??? You can be a real pain sometimes!!! Well, you don't have to get nasty about it!!!

Love always,

Tony

Yes, and me too!

Tony