Well abt luv

I was thinking, when u wanna chase someone, u will wanna ask them to watch a movie rite?

Well the question is here, y watch a movie, ur aim is to be together. Here, you are watching

a screen not ur partner? According to my parents, thy say, it's not to look at each other, it's to do something together!

Well I hate movies very much, as it is damn boring. The teacher said if u wanna hv more fds, then movies will help u as u can follow a character's path. As movies are filmed for a meaning like histroic purposes.

I was thinking What a stupid analegy that was

YOU ASK: "I was thinking, when u wanna chase someone, u will wanna ask them to watch a movie rite?"

Actually, I've never chased someone to watch a movie. Usually, I push them to the ground, handcuff them, and book them on a 407.

YOU WRITE: "The teacher said if u wanna hv more fds, then movies will help u as u can follow a character's path."

When I want more fds, I always go to Walmart. They're always on sale there.

YOU ALSO WRITE: "I was thinking What a stupid analegy that was"

I actually like analegys...you know, anything that starts with anal. That's why I enjoyed your post so much. It was pretty anal.

Well, I guess my reply is a bit so as well. We're even.

y rite w/c-lee abbrvs? Can u spl? if ur 2 la-z 2 use hol wds y rite?

I was thinking, when u wanna chase someone, u will wanna ask them to watch a movie rite? Well the question is here, y watch a movie, ur aim is to be together. Here, you are watching

a screen not ur partner? According to my parents, thy say, it's not to look at each other, it's to do something together! Well I hate movies very much, as it is damn boring. The teacher said if u wanna hv more fds, then movies will help u as u can follow a character's path. As movies are filmed for a meaning like histroic purposes. I was thinking What a stupid analegy that was