How to distinguish between...

love and like?

Many chicks said that boy doesn't know how to distinguish love and like? Please give me some idea.

Chicks said that boy likes girl and will sleep with her. But chick should love boy and sleep with him.

Do you agree?

Nope, I don't agree...personally I think chicks ought to stick with roosters, that way they don't have to worry about whether the boy they're sleeping with can distinguish between love and like. Inter-species coupling rarely works out.

love and like? Many chicks said that boy doesn't know how to distinguish love and like? Please give me some idea. Chicks said that boy likes girl and will sleep with her. But chick should love boy and sleep with him. Do you agree?

That may be the ideal way of thinking about it but a lot of times people don't love eachother and they sleep together. yes, it should be that the boy and girl love eachother when they sleep together but many times they don't. Boys may not be able to distinguish between love and like but girls are the same way too. I think if you spend considerable time with someone you can distinguish between love and like but only after you have spent a good amount of time together.

Hope that helps.

Marz

love and like? Many chicks said that boy doesn't know how to distinguish love and like? Please give me some idea. Chicks said that boy likes girl and will sleep with her. But chick should love boy and sleep with him. Do you agree?