any decent advice?

Telepath

anybody cares to give some decent advice to a well-gloomed person who has already hit the 50s. Some people say that life begins at 50s for a man. I take this a smooth talk. Problem is that I have no special hobby, interest, skill. I have no marriage problem though. No financial problem. No health problem (touch wood). Children are attending universities and are fine kids. Wife and I have stable careers- although we can see some danger coming but never know. Are there many men like me? I am too lazy to go to gym and my circle is too small. It has to do with my character which is quite type. But I am stilly young at hear, fashion-concious, enjoy pop, jazz music, like women (20s to 30s). But don't get me wrong. I don't fool around much. Anybody?

My first bit of advice is when you ask for advice, be very specific on exactly what you want to know. You post is very vague.

The implication is that you are wanting advice on how to more effectively cheat on your wife with females in their 20s and 30s.

My advice is before you think about setting out on an ambitious program of cheating on your spouse of some years with whom you say you are having no problems, you review your entire financial and asset portfolio to see just what you would lose when your wife catches you cheating and takes you to the cleaners.

Then find out just how much ladies in their 20s and 30s like men who have been taken to the cleaners by their ex wives and have little or nothing to offer them.

Of course, I may have taken your post all wrong. It was not specific and clear. Please state exactly what type of advice you are seeking.