TONY =

...avid gossiper who knows little but gives out a lot

ANYONE could do what he does - its so ##### easy to say what you do (do the most obvious choice and if that doesnt work then you SEE A COUNSELOR) Hard work and lots of thinking right there, but it takes someone who is that irksome and lame to pay for the web space, good job Tony, Keep it up!

So if you are able to get your act together without counselling, why don't you work on doing things to make the world a better place rather than putting people down.

God Bless You!

Maybe you should take your own advice Tony.

You like to put fat people down.

So you are just as bad that person.

I am sure God doesn't care if people are fat...but that God bless you was probably not intended for those of us you put down.

FATCHICK

So if you are able to get your act together without counselling, why don't you work on doing things to make the world a better place rather than putting people down. God Bless You!

I don't put fat people down any more than doctors put fat people down, or people who don't exercise, or people who eat too much cholesterol foods, or people who don't get regular physicals, or people who drink alchohol too much, or people to take illegal drugs, etc.

You should only hope that there were as many people who cared for fat people...and others...as I do. I don't want them to die.

Richard Simmons will give you a much meaner lecture than I do.

Just because you can't handle something someone says doesn't make it a put down. If the doctor tells you you are dying of cancer, he's not putting you down...he's telling you you are dying.

I'm not telling you that anything quite that bad. In just one post I mentioned that fat people have a lot better chance of happiness and good health in life if they diet and exercise and you get really bent. You ought to take that energy to go out and take a walk.

You can only dream in your wildest dreams that others care about you as much as I do.