Tony, I think

Deepack

You should get a life! Come on man ... go outside once in a while, do some work, instead of sitting here 24/7...

just a friendly advice...life is too short to waste it on a love forum

I have a great life. Today, I was at a friends house for three hours. He has a sailboat and we went out in Tampa Bay near the Sunshine Skyway Bridge for about two of those hours.

I just returned from a very leisurely dinner, thank you. And I was gone about two hours.

I'm really grateful to people who think I should get a life. It makes me feel good that people should want to control me that much. However, I am proud of the way I live my life.

I've been on the planet a fair amount of time, I have an advanced degree, I have worked for two television networks, two newspapers and a news wire service (Associated Press). I have met and photographed presidents, celebrities, and many other notables and newsmakers. I have photos in museums in Boston, New York and Washington.

I have owned an advertising agency for a number of those years and administered national ad campaigns for a large real estate concern (Prudential), a large automobile manufacturer (Lincoln Mercury) and coordinated commercials and personal appearances for stars of the Miller Lite celebrity team...and lots more.

I love my life a lot. Most of it was lived without the Internet. Now, with the Internet, I can do so much and plop my laptop down wherever I am, get the latest news, buy more Microsoft Stock...or sell it as the case may be...see the real time weather radar for my area, check on Gary Condit, and even post a few messages on LoveShack. And yes, I can even read about how people think I ought to get a life.

I can also read posts from people who are overweight who would rather get pissed and die than see my posts repeating what every medical site on the Internet, libraries, bookstores, etc. around the world say...that obesity is unattractive and life threatening.

I'm also very much a defender of the United States Constitution which grants citizens certain rights, not the least of which are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. While I am saddened, I do defend people's right to be obese if that's what they really want.

Since I type very fast it takes me slightly more time to answer posts than it takes you to read them.

So tell me a little about yourself!!!

Wow, that's very interesting... Why lovechask, and let's say not something else?

I have a great life. Today, I was at a friends house for three hours. He has a sailboat and we went out in Tampa Bay near the Sunshine Skyway Bridge for about two of those hours. I just returned from a very leisurely dinner, thank you. And I was gone about two hours. I'm really grateful to people who think I should get a life. It makes me feel good that people should want to control me that much. However, I am proud of the way I live my life. I've been on the planet a fair amount of time, I have an advanced degree, I have worked for two television networks, two newspapers and a news wire service (Associated Press). I have met and photographed presidents, celebrities, and many other notables and newsmakers. I have photos in museums in Boston, New York and Washington.

I have owned an advertising agency for a number of those years and administered national ad campaigns for a large real estate concern (Prudential), a large automobile manufacturer (Lincoln Mercury) and coordinated commercials and personal appearances for stars of the Miller Lite celebrity team...and lots more. I love my life a lot. Most of it was lived without the Internet. Now, with the Internet, I can do so much and plop my laptop down wherever I am, get the latest news, buy more Microsoft Stock...or sell it as the case may be...see the real time weather radar for my area, check on Gary Condit, and even post a few messages on LoveShack. And yes, I can even read about how people think I ought to get a life. I can also read posts from people who are overweight who would rather get pissed and die than see my posts repeating what every medical site on the Internet, libraries, bookstores, etc. around the world say...that obesity is unattractive and life threatening. I'm also very much a defender of the United States Constitution which grants citizens certain rights, not the least of which are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. While I am saddened, I do defend people's right to be obese if that's what they really want. Since I type very fast it takes me slightly more time to answer posts than it takes you to read them. So tell me a little about yourself!!!