His girlfriend is in the way

:love: There's a boy that i like and he has a girlfriend who had just found out about r sex plan or so called and so the boy told me that his girlfriend doesn't care if he cheats so... we go to different schools and well we were textin each other while in class/school and his gf had his phone and was going through all of r text and so she texted me and said like who is this and all this stuff well i need help because even before he knew i wanted to have sex with him he would still call me his girl and we would kiss or whateva else there is but his gf can't get it through her head that he is playin her stupid ass and that he really doesn't want her.... What should i do i like him he likes me we don't see each other but 2 or 3 days a week and i still want to have sex with him help me!!!!!:love::o

Number one you need to find someone that doesn't have a g/f. And the other thing is you actually believe him telling you his g/f said it was ok that he cheats? He is playing you both. Tellling you one thing and her probably another. Have some respect for yourself and move on.

Jade

:love: There's a boy that i like and he has a girlfriend who had just found out about r sex plan or so called and so the boy told me that his girlfriend doesn't care if he cheats so... we go to different schools and well we were textin each other while in class/school and his gf had his phone and was going through all of r text and so she texted me and said like who is this and all this stuff well i need help because even before he knew i wanted to have sex with him he would still call me his girl and we would kiss or whateva else there is but his gf can't get it through her head that he is playin her stupid ass and that he really doesn't want her.... What should i do i like him he likes me we don't see each other but 2 or 3 days a week and i still want to have sex with him help me!!!!!:love::o

Unfortunately, it's highly unlikely that this boy you like is telling you the truth. I've never met a teenaged girl that was OK with her BF cheating. But ya know, whatever. What is more likely is that he has a GF that he hangs out with and fools around with, etc. at HIS school, and he also enjoys haning out/fooling with you, so he is dishonest to both of you.

Reagrding the sex thing, I'm not touching that issue with a ten foot pole. I don't want to get into a pissing contest.

What do you want us to do? Put it in for you?

:lmao: :lmao:

I read that and had this image of a highly sterile surgery involving the naked chick in your avvie with a surgeon's mask on and beads of sweat delicately trickling down her brow as she asks for KY and forceps.

I read that and had this image of a highly sterile surgery involving the naked chick in your avvie with a surgeon's mask on and beads of sweat delicately trickling down her brow as she asks for KY and forceps.

You and Lindya made my day! :lmao:

Nice visual... thanks! :lmao:

:p The pearls double as a stethoscope.

Guestw/opinion

His girlfriend is in the way.....

Sounds more like YOU are in the way....

You both refer to the other girl as his girlfriend. I wonder if he refers to you as his girlfriend to her and other people. Somehow I think not. Neither of you girls seem to get it through your heads that he is PLAYING the both of you.

He is taken. Unless he becomes "untaken" I wouldnt mess with him. And I certainly wouldnt be giving up my body so freely just because I want to have sex with someone. You need to get your raging hormones in check.

I know its not really popular these days to abstain from sex. I wish I could impress upon you how unimportant a kid like this is. I wish I could save everyone from making rotten decisions in their life.

The truth is, if you have sex with him it is going to feel good...for a little while, and then either you have your feelings stepped on because you found out what everyone else knows is that he is using you and her and you will feel cheap and used or...there is going to be *another* kid you want to have sex with because you like him.

"like" is not a strong enough reason to have sex IMHO. How well do you even know him???

Save yourself from bitter disappointment years down the road. Make intelligent choices based on your intellect and not your hormones.