Friends for awhile....but now....???

Randle

Over six months ago I posted about my friend fixing me up with his ex.. SInce he sort of used her, and she really wasn't in no mood to see him, and the fact he's my roommate, and the whole her ex's best friend issue thing, I took it slow, and the whole friend thing sort of bugged me to, so I just talked to her, and we became friends.

Well, with me working more, her working more, her getting back together with an old bf she had before my friend and me getting involved into a short relationship in the summer, we sort of didn't talk to one another for like 2 months.

We were both busy with our lives and that was that, as I said we were just friends, and I guess I wanted more at one point, so that was really why I stopped calling her, but then I did call her, because, I thought she was a good friend, but then the summer came and we didn't speak for like two months.

Anyway, My friend's new gf is this girls best friend, so when we went to my friends GF party, she was there. She was cool as usual, we talked and she asked me why we hadn't talked in 2 months, and we joked around, teased one another, and that was that. I knew she was just my friend, and accepted it, and enjoyed our conversation.

Well, a couple weeks go by, i come home from work, my friends GF, and this girl are at my house. My friends GF was talking to my friend and then they were leaving and this girl gave me a hug, said we should hang out sometime and that was that. I thought, yeah, you know, she's a cool person to hang out with, I even thought, hanging with her, she's the type of person who would hook me up with girls at the clubs, she's just a cool girl.

That night, after I got back from dinner, i was going to sleep, because, I had a long day the next day. Well, I went downstairs to wash my clothes, and my friends GF was watching tv and there she was, the girl sitting on my sofa, watching tv. I thought they came over to have a little party, you know. So I hung out, had fun, watched tv, and then she teased me, but sort of got mad cause She wanted me to sit next to her, So we did. Anyway, things went from this and that and she wound up spending the night.

The thing is, we slept together, but we didn't sleep together, if you know what I mean. We talked all night, watched tv, enjoyed each other's company and then cuddled the rest of the night, and the for half the next day.

My friends gf left the next morning,, but this girl stayed until that night, when she had to leave. Like I said we cuddled half the day, talked, talked, and just hung out, enjoying one another.

And then she wanted me to come to a party she was having that night, even though me and my friends were suppose to go somewhere else. That night, me and my friends plans were canceled, so we went to that party, and I sort of wanted to anyway.

She was there, I talked to her, we hung out, laughed, had fun, and then her phone wrang, I don't know who it was, but she wanted to leave the party, her and her one friend. Well, she did leave the party, which was slowly dying, but she, her friend, my friends gf, me and her friend all left, she wanted us to go. We went in seperate cars, but we went hung out for some more, laughed, had fun, and then it was like 4am, so we all had to go home.

We hugged for a bit and I said i would call her the next day, and she smiled and said ok.

I called her the next day and she wasn't home, but she never called me back.

My problem is, I was over the fact awhile back that I liked her, but figured too many issues, wrong timing, etc, and we would be friends. Well after the weekend, as described above, those feelings sort of came back when I really did like her, and my friend says she always liked me and I don't know, maybe I'm thinking too much, and I didn't tell her how I really feel, it was just at the party, it felt like she was distancing herself from me, which was quite opposite from that day, but she did hang out with me all night after the party, so I don't know.

I don't know what my question is except, Should I just remain friends with her, or maybe I'm thinking too much and me thinking she only likes me as a friend and that she really does like me but thinks I don't like her in that relationship way too, i don't know. I really don't know.

It was all fine and dandy until we hung out once again, like we did all those months before..........ANd the friend issue became a, I really like her issue again.....

Randle