2 girls 1 big problem

ok there is this girl at school that i realy realy realy like, and she knows i like her. i asked her out about 2 months ago and she said "i would but my parents say i cant go out with any1 until i am 16" so sence i couldent go out with her and i have never had a GF i asked this girl out that i new realy liked me (witch i found out was a bad idea) and now a month after going out with her i kinda feal like breaking up with her, and to help just today i got a note from the girl i realy like and she says that she realy likes me 2 an dshe wil go out with me if i ask her out and she says that we could just keep it secrit from her parents (and she knows that i am going out with this other girl) so now i want to break up with the girl i am going out with (because i love this other girl more than life itself)

and i know if i beak up with this girl it would break her heart

so how do i go about breaking up with her without breaking her heart

There is absolutely no way you can possibly break up with someone without breaking their heart, I am sorry to say. Just be gentle as you can, but the longer you put it off the worse it will be in the end.

You can't. Just be honest to the current GF and apologise for being a jerk.

Exaplin that you can't help the way you feel and am sorry for all the hurt you have caused her. good luck.

I do agree with you there, dont do it on Valentines day or anything, but dont keep making excuses and putting it off because it will just get worse.

Candied-Heart

Well you can't stay with someone just 'cuz it'll hurt them if you leave. Just be honest and try not to rub it into the ex-girls face when you are around her.