confused.....I NEED HELP TONY

scarletstar1

scarletstar1

Help...I wrote befora and Tony gave me some advice. I told them that I had feelings for a friend of mine and at the same time I was trying to work things out with my ex... well Tony gave me the advice that I should be with my friend...now my friend confronted me with the fact that he also thinks we should get together....but I told him that I had no feelings for him...which is a lie.....but I didn't wanna cause problems between my friend and my ex ( they are best friends)..Now my friend is being kinda cold to me....because I turned him down...I don't know what to do...I want him to know that I do have feelings for him, but at the same time...I don't wanna hurt my ex because I have feelings for him too.....I'm so confused....help!

scarlet

I have no sympathy for you. You should be with the person you think most highly of.

If this guy is being cold towards you because you turned him down, he's pretty childish. Let him know there are millions of women in the world and he can go for one of them.

You lied, you told him you didn't care for him. But it seems you like both guys at the same time. Pick one and forget the other. Life is too short for such complications.