FRIENDLY ADVICE....LOVE....

Levi Jeans

A friend of mine and I recently became closer, problem is, I do not know if she likes me like I like her, others say she loves me, but I don't know if that's just in a friend friend way, or in a way more than just a friend.

We have fun together, make each other laugh, tease one another, play around, communicate, but a few of my friends and her friends say she is not "Relationship Material."

And knowing from being her friend for awhile, she hasn't had her share of great relationships, even though some weren't her fault, bad guys, long distance but some were just she wanted to play the game......

Anyway, I do have feelings for her, haven't told her this, but last week we spent the entire weekend together, like more than friends, almost, but then during the week she seemed to distance herself from me, I don't know, should I remain friends and keep a great friendship with her

or should I express my feelings?

Dude, yes you should, if a chick likes you, and you like her, why not be more than friends, and if you can not be more than friends

A friend of mine and I recently became closer, problem is, I do not know if she likes me like I like her, others say she loves me, but I don't know if that's just in a friend friend way, or in a way more than just a friend. We have fun together, make each other laugh, tease one another, play around, communicate, but a few of my friends and her friends say she is not "Relationship Material." And knowing from being her friend for awhile, she hasn't had her share of great relationships, even though some weren't her fault, bad guys, long distance but some were just she wanted to play the game...... Anyway, I do have feelings for her, haven't told her this, but last week we spent the entire weekend together, like more than friends, almost, but then during the week she seemed to distance herself from me, I don't know, should I remain friends and keep a great friendship with her or should I express my feelings?