is it true?

shakazulu

hi,when me and my girl make love and she reaches a point of climaxor so,she moan,make sounds,and say some.well,when its all over and we on after play,she doesn't recall she did or say any when she was reaching orgasm,is this true??ladies???

Haven't a clue what your talking about.

hi,when me and my girl make love and she reaches a point of climax or so,she moan,make sounds,and say some.well,when its all over and we on after play,she doesn't recall she did or say any when she was reaching orgasm,is this true??ladies???

When I swahili, got orgasm and moan, then stop and think about. But it when happened was good but in back mind didn't think possibly would happen. Orgasm when moan and make sound but did after and that with all other things went happened I got wondering about what happen there. It hard recall thing happen when good and after out mind and forget.

I hope this helps you with your problem.

When I swahili, got orgasm and moan, then stop and think about. But it when happened was good but in back mind didn't think possibly would happen. Orgasm when moan and make sound but did after and that with all other things went happened I got wondering about what happen there. It hard recall thing happen when good and after out mind and forget. I hope this helps you with your problem.

LOL, sure helps me. Thanks Tony. Who said you weren't a guru. Wrong I tell ya, just plain wrong.