The poison that seeped into our lives......

I hate alcoholism. I know the person needs to help themselves. It kills me I knew a nice guy who clicked intellectually, spiritually and physically. Feelings happened quickly and I could've been in love. But when he is drunk he is caustic, angry, verbally abusive, jealous and I have seen him come close to striking a blow with someone over nothing but his own drunken world that misconstrues everything.

He would be perfect if he weren't poisoned by alcohol that seeps into all the good memories I have of him. The times he lay next to me hugging me in his arms all night, the closeness we shared and deep feelings are all washed out by bottles that turn toxic in his life and blood.

I know he hates himself. I know he is sorry for the stupid things he said. I see when he drinks and regrets what he does. He spirals down in a cycle that seems to never end.

I said good bye to him after a horrible fight this weekend and I still see him. We share the same friends and like to do the same things in our week that neither wants to give up. I have his stuff at my house I need to give him back. He is manipulative and I may forgive like a fool. And I don't know how I even ended up here.

I'm scared of him but I don't want him to know it. Will he hit me one day when I'm immune to the mocking and put me downs? I thought I was better than this. I know I need to stay away from the wonderful man who has another side. I wonder if he even knows what a monster he is when he drinks devil juice. I hate alcoholism.......

Wow, I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Hopefully, he will get help, and soon. Sometimes it takes something drastic to happen for someone to seek help, and even then, that doesn't always work. He has to want to get help, he has to want to be free from the chains of alcohol. Hang in there.

Jade

devil juice..

is that something new on the market? where would I find it. It sounds potent. What's it mixed with? Tonic? Coke? OJ? :lmao:

• Author
is that something new on the market? where would I find it. It sounds potent. What's it mixed with? Tonic? Coke? OJ? :lmao:

Oh shush Alphamale!