What do I do in this situation...

This might be a little confusing but please be serious and lemme know what u think...

There was this group of girls that I went to college with and pretty much hung out a lot of near the last year of school, but to be frankly, I don't really have much in common with these girl (1 asia and the rest are all western)

Sometimes they'd invited me out coz supposedly we are a "crew',but i never really enjoy myself not cause I feel inferior but I must admit I do feel a little left out when they talk about "their things". Yet I don't want them to think that I don't like them but most times I don't even want to go out with them.

I don't really know what I am asking, but what you'd do in this situation. How'd you feel?

I think this is a thing of the past you ought to forget about.

Also, in life try to do as few things as possible that you don't want or like to do.

Thanks for the feedback, and most importantly, thanks for the positive feedbacks.

At least I don't feel as guilty anymore

I think this is a thing of the past you ought to forget about. Also, in life try to do as few things as possible that you don't want or like to do.