I'm ready, except...

Hi all!, this is a continuation of my last thread (got some great help last time but wasn't in the best of moods...heh). Anyways, its the same ol' friend situation goin' on for whats soon going to be a year (feels longer:p). I gathered the guts to ask her out, but apparently i wasn't being all that clear. What I ended up organizing was a get together of about 5 or so friends. *Sigh* So, what my point is, is that I would appreciate advice on how to ask her out without being to vague (now that I think about about it, I guess I didn't give to many details)and without being blunt and catching her unawares. We have a great friendship and would rather not ruin it if things don't work out. Im just kinda unsure how to ask without making things awkward.

To love or not to love..is that your question? Listein boy, if this girl has you feeling like running laps you need to go get her. But, what's all this second thoughts great friendship don't know if it's worth the risk business? If you don't know why are you trying to organize a date or oh okay..in your case..a group get together with her for then? It sounds like you've had it for this girl for awhile so why don't you do me a favor, reach between your legs..grab..ok are there balls there? there are? If so then do yourself a favor and realize that neither of you are getting any younger- quit wasting eachothers time and get to the love already!