Distrespectful? Pin Up girl sticker

My 34 yo bf of 10 months just affixed a sticker of a 1/2 naked female cop to the top of his computer.

I almost feel like one of those "car widows" over this computer anyway. He's obsessed with buying things for it and upgrading and "tweaking" incessantly.

We're both divorced due to our partners infidelity so I may be more sensitive than most with accepting that my partner finds me attractive and wants to be with me. It hurts my feelings that he wants to look at that non-stop -- like he'd be with a girl who looked like that instead of me if he could. I guess it makes me feel insecure about how attracted he is to me and hurt that he doesn't care that it would bug me.

I think it's juvenile #1 - I mean I'm a 33 yo attorney & he's 34 & it's stupid to deface expensive equipment with any kind of sticker. I'm embarrassed for my friends he does computer stuff with to see this.... I'd not even be so irritated if it was someone like Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Tilly or Bridgitte Neilsen who I at least bear some resemblance to in figure/hair/face etc. This is some skinny, titty, girl 1/2 dressed as a cop. He's a cop (but allegedly trying to get out of law enforcement) & so is my ex-husband. W/ long red hair (husband cheated/left me for long red haired girl...) This seems soooo stupid & I don't even know why it bothers me so much & I think I sound insane. Someone please explain this to me why men do these things and calm me down. I promise to listen to reason. Thanks.

Well, I put stuff on my computer. I built it myself it's my frankenstein computer. I have a sticker that says "Daddy's Girl" on it. And I am a grown women (ostensibly).

I'm thinking it has more to do with your ex and the infidelity that split you up. It's natural to be sensitive to the things that trigger the memories of that event to you. Make sure to communicate this to him -- that it's not the fact that he has a sticker, per se, but that it reminds you so strongly of your ex and his infidelity.

This is JMO, though. Take it with a grain of salt.

I think what you saw has brought up the experience of what has happened in your past relationship. Every new relationship people fall into should deserve a clean slate. Even though what your ex did was so hurtful do you really think your current guy would be the same as your ex?