me out i think shes krazy

we are both eighteen. i have a very good job, lots of money, my own car, place, go to school. Pretty much successful.

she just got into uw and is one of those most popular in the school type of gurls. im more of a hippy but we started dating about 3 years ago and she loved me more than anything in the world.

all we ever did was love each other. our sex was great, we were best friends, all she talked about was her dream to get into uw and live with me, then get married. she even stated a month befor we broke up all she wanted for her birthday was an engagment ring.

But about 3 months ago she started hanging around with a kid named kyle and they had a little thing going and was lieing to me. i found out they kissed so i got rid of her. she didnt care for about a month then started calling me all day talking about how she wanted me back and let her overwhelming thoughts get into the way of her heart. she had sex with him and said it was horrible.

we got back together but now she started talking to him again a couple months later and i told her i wasnt gonna b with her if she talked to him. on v day she called me and told me she didnt want me to get mad at her but she was going to his game with all her friends. I broke up with her. A buddy called me and said that he was in her car after the game. we didnt talk that day, she didnt call me on ****in valentines day. I was very upset and ****in pissed.

In conclusion now we havent talked in about a week. I went there to get my ring back and she left a note in the box claiming she hopes to wear the ring some day when she dissurves it. at her house all my pictures are still in her room, like 100 of them, on bed side tables and everything. She saids she loves me so much but cant be with me right now because we want different things. she want to kick it all night with her friends but i have different friends and work hard all day. she thinks seriously that we will get married and have kids. do u think the same thing is going to happen again, shes gonna come running back? mabye thats why she just kept all the pics and everything? but i just totally threw her out of my life. whats going on? some one school me or tell me something.