can't dump a gal

misery

I have been going with this local girl just for the sake of being with someone, and always known that she is not the one for me. But now she sticks to me like crazy, and plays emotional blackmail whenever I suggest that it maybe better for us to break up so as not to waste her time (she is not young). Anyone has similar experience?

It doesn't make any difference whether anyone else had had a similar experience.

Going with someone just for the sake of being with someone is very wrong. Break up with her immediately. No matter how she reacts, if she is indeed mature she will know it's much better for her not to be with someone who does not consider her special.

Get away from her as soon as possible and don't allow her to make you feel bad about breaking up with her.

Spending time with someone just for the sake of not being alone is a very sad situation for both of you. I also feel that more information would be helpful here. Have you been with this girl for awhile? Have you done things with her, had fun, and expressed interest in doing more things - because you didn't want to be alone? If you did "lead her on" so to speak, then it make sense that she seems "clingy". Either way, you need to be honest with this lady and treat her with respect. A mature person will understand.

I have been going with this local girl just for the sake of being with someone, and always known that she is not the one for me. But now she sticks to me like crazy, and plays emotional blackmail whenever I suggest that it maybe better for us to break up so as not to waste her time (she is not young). Anyone has similar experience?