he called my cell

Sabrina

I posted before on how my ex suddenly wrote me a letter after 8 weeks in boot camp. He is coming home soon for a break. well he has also been trying to call my cell. And today I freaked and hung up on him. Usualy when he does this he wants me back or apologizes to me. I dont think that is the case this time. I think it is over and he is only contacting me so we can be friends. We dated for almost three yrs. well I can not be friends with him and either way I am scared to hear what he has to say. But if it is just friends would he be trying to get a hold of me like that.....What is this all about...

We are not psychics here. There is no way short of using supernatural powers that we could tell you what he wants.

If you don't feel comfortable talking to him, you should at least take his call and let him know you don't want to talk to him again and that for the time being you have no desire to be friends. Tell him if he calls again you will consider it harassment and notify his commanding officer of same.