Fine things for gentlement

Let me start the ball rolling this time.

There seem to be another Man. Since I do not claim monopoly over the handle and since I have not registered Man in red, let's live with two " Man" for the time being.

BTW this is the older Man who has been contributing for some time.

But I've the same question as the more recent "Man" - Does company of Man store rtw suits and at the same time can they order suits that fit your body ( like the MTM service offered by some brand names)? Can you choose between, say, a Napoli cut and a traditional English cut? Or are you more or less stuck with the suit styles they stock up?

Do they have things other than 120/150's? I've been looking for something more exotic such as mohair, cashmere/silk mix, etc?

I know the best way is to visit but I would like to prepare myself better beforehand.

Man is not a top of the line store. You won't find the types of things you're looking for there, I don't think. You should go to the mall and shop around, take your time.

I am impressed that you would want to prepare yourself ahead of time but, take my word for it, it's very difficult to prepare for a shopping trip other than making a lot of money to take along.

Man is not a top of the line store. You won't find the types of things you're looking for there, I don't think. You should go to the mall and shop around, take your time. I am impressed that you would want to prepare yourself ahead of time but, take my word for it, it's very difficult to prepare for a shopping trip other than making a lot of money to take along.