Can somebody help me on something, please?

Man (again)

Tony, You mean

your intelligence quotient should be the same, whether you are 10 years old or 40 years old. what really is my objective/querry? There are few people that actually want to increase their intelligence for the sake of it, right?

My question : 1) If the level of intelligence can't increase, what it counts should be experience, right? and also good memory..

2) IQ does increase as you train your brain, doesn't it?

I hope my question sounds contradicted for you, Tony.

) If the level of intelligence can't increase, what it counts should be experience, right? and also good memory..

Intelligence, the ability to learn and deal appropriately with new situations, can increase slightly with age and life experience to some degree. But intelligence is innate and if a person is not born with it, the ability to learn does not increase much.

Knowledge, on the other hand, the retaining of facts...requires a good memory. We learn from experience and from what we remember. A good memory is required in order to be extraorinarily smart.

2) IQ does increase as you train your brain, doesn't it?

IQ does not normally increase much. Your brain is manufacturered with a given capacity to learn and it remains that way most of your life. While hard work may increase that capacity a little bit, what you learn and how you deal with life is more or less determined by your brain's given capacity to do such.

The brain and its ability to learn and deal with new situations can deteriorate with age. A person's IQ can certainly go down with age in some cases, in my opinion.

It is not necessary for you to worry about these things. If you must have this type of knowledge, take it to a forum of educators, psychologists or biologists.