Guy afraid on intercourse?

Boomerang

I posted two weeks ago about the guy I'm dating the last 5 weeks- Please bear with me, I'd like your opinion. He didn't want his friend and roommate to know that I spend the night with him. He was also very reluctant to initiate intercourse and still is, although we've been out together on 10 dates. Also, I've tried everything in the book to get him to orgasm, but when he's about to come he pulls me away or stops and goes to sleep. Last night he lied to me that he had an orgasm! He won't talk about it, he just says I'm looking for things to be unhappy about. Lately he thinks I've said things I've never said and when i say "you confuse me for someone else" he says there's no one else. But I'm wondering: What's going on??

You'll have to get your answers from this guy.

1. He may be afraid of getting you pregnant.

2. He may have AIDS and doesn't want to introduce seminal fluid into your body.

3. He may have a wife or girlfriend and doesn't want to risk pregnancy.

4. He may not believe you are taking birth control pills.

5. He may have prostate or other problems and be incapable of having an orgasm.

There are a host of reasons he may be using coitus interuptus, or withdrawing prior to orgasm, some quite dangerous. If he won't tell you what's going on and tell you fast, you better get away from him. YOU COULD BE SAVING YOUR LIFE BY DOING SO.

What he doesn't understand is that seminal fluid leaks during intercourse and you could catch a disease or become pregnant from this leakage. There is either some serious psychological problem on his part, some serious social problem or some serious disease problem that he is very ignorant about...whatever the problem, he's not wanting to tell you.

Whatever the problem is, it is SERIOUS and unless you get some answers QUICK...cease all sex until further notice.

A guy who won't give you straight answers about something like this is a guy you don't want to be around. Even if the reason is embarassing to him, you have an absolute right to know what the hell is going on. He messing with your life and your head.

No more sex until you have good, reliable, believable answers to this.

Tony, I'm grateful for your reply. He does use condoms. I don't think he's incapable of having an orgasm, it's obvious to me that when he pulls me away (when I give him a handjob or blowjob) that he's at the brink of orgasm. He came once but won't allow it to happen again. I'm wondering whether he's sure he doesn't want anything serious with me and in his mind we never had sex together because he hasn't allowed himself to reach orgasm???

You'll have to get your answers from this guy. 1. He may be afraid of getting you pregnant.

2. He may have AIDS and doesn't want to introduce seminal fluid into your body. 3. He may have a wife or girlfriend and doesn't want to risk pregnancy. 4. He may not believe you are taking birth control pills. 5. He may have prostate or other problems and be incapable of having an orgasm. There are a host of reasons he may be using coitus interuptus, or withdrawing prior to orgasm, some quite dangerous. If he won't tell you what's going on and tell you fast, you better get away from him. YOU COULD BE SAVING YOUR LIFE BY DOING SO. What he doesn't understand is that seminal fluid leaks during intercourse and you could catch a disease or become pregnant from this leakage. There is either some serious psychological problem on his part, some serious social problem or some serious disease problem that he is very ignorant about...whatever the problem, he's not wanting to tell you. Whatever the problem is, it is SERIOUS and unless you get some answers QUICK...cease all sex until further notice. A guy who won't give you straight answers about something like this is a guy you don't want to be around. Even if the reason is embarassing to him, you have an absolute right to know what the hell is going on. He messing with your life and your head. No more sex until you have good, reliable, believable answers to this.

This is odd. You really need to get him to open up about this. This is something that truly needs to be resolved before the relationship can move forward in any meaningful way. You know, the purpose of courting is to lead to marriage...and children...and you can hardly have children without the big "O."

Orgasm is one of life's greatest pleasures. Either he is uncomfortable with having orgasms for some psychological or other reason, incapable of having them or there is some reason he is denying himself this awesome pleasure.

Get to the bottom of it soon.